Cresswind at PGA Village Verano
We know when you are searching for an active adult community, it's not just a new home you're looking for but a lifestyle. That's why when KOLTER developed our Cresswind active adult community concept nearly a decade ago, we based it on creating an environment to help you live better, longer through fitness, nutrition and relationships. We are proud to carry that tradition forward in our new Cresswind neighborhood at PGA Village Verano in Port St. Lucie.
What you can expect at Cresswind at PGA Village Verano:
- Cresswind at PGA Village Verano is a 55+ gated neighborhood within the gates of PGA Village Verano
- Cresswind neighbors enjoy access to Club Talavera's amenities including a 27,000 sq ft Social Center and 13,000 sq ft Fitness Center
- COMING IN 2018: Cresswind neighbors also can access the new PGA Village Verano Pickleball Centerdesigned with 27 pickleball courts
- Cresswind at PGA Village Verano has its own neighborhood pool and poolhouse
- This new age-restricted neighborhood features four unique floorplans, exclusive to Cresswind at PGA Village Verano
- PGA Village Verano neighbors PGA Golf Club that includes three championship courses
- Cresswind at PGA Village Verano new homebuyers receive a social Membership to PGA Golf Club at closing
- Full-time Lifestyle and Activities Director maintains a year-round calendar of social and fitness activities
Model Park Opening May 5th, 2018
About PGA Village Verano by Kolter Homes
Through the grand, gated stone entrance you will find a meticulously-designed golf course community that offers everything needed to fulfill the desired South Florida lifestyle. Our affiliation with the PGA gives our residents access to award-winning golf. The junior Olympic sized indoor lap pool, resort-style outdoor pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, fully equipped fitness center, and more at Club Talavera allows flexibility in your fitness routine while providing a social centerpiece within PGA Village Verano. The social clubs and full-time Lifestyle and Activities Director makes it easy to try new activities along with meeting your neighbors and lifelong friends.
Located on the Atlantic Ocean along Florida's Treasure Coast, Port St. Lucie is about 50 miles north of West Palm Beach, and less than two hours from both Miami and Orlando. With average winter high temperatures in the 70s, this coastal area attracts adults 55 and better seeking a warm subtropical climate in one of Florida's less densely populated destinations. Port St. Lucie also draws golfers. It's home to PGA Village, owned and operated by PGA of America and ranked among the '75 Best Golf Resorts' by Golf Digest. Or if you prefer baseball, catch a game at Tradition Field, home to the St. Lucie Mets and spring training base for the New York Mets. Consider Port St. Lucie for its high temperatures, acres of outdoor beauty and recreation, coastal dining and affordable cost of living.
To learn more about Cresswind at PGA Village Verano, call 772.261.4690.For more information please request information or contact The AM Group Keller Williams Port St Lucie or new construction realtors can help you negotiate on you behalf to ensure you receive the best prices and any available incentives being offered. We can also assist with mortgage information in needed.